Friday, May 1, 2015

Mom get in the square..

I've noticed way too many times I've avoided being in a photo. I wasn't ready, I don't like what I'm wearing, I feel fat today.. The list goes on. I realized I have a handful of photos with Rosie and it makes me sad to think that I'm going to look non existent.  I want her to look back someday and feel the love I have for her, and have these memories to cherish. Im starting a challenge not only for myself but for you to join to. I'm challenging myself to be in at least two photos each week for the next 6 weeks. That means at the end I will have at least 12 photos of Rosie and I that I will be able to cherish forever. I'm going to push myself even when I don't feel pretty, I don't like that pose or what I'm wearing or whatever my excuse is that day!  Doesn't matter how perfect the picture is. It can be a selfie, taken by someone else, self timer etc! If you wanna join along please use the hashtag on Instagram  #momgetinthesquare. Let's make this happen moms, not only for us but for  our children!!