Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rosie, 20 weeks...


To my sweet Rosie girl,
I truly can't believe your already 20 weeks old today. I'm not quite sure where the time has gone, yet I feel like you've been in our lives forever! I felt like it was yesterday I was just 20 weeks pregnant with you. How much you've grown since then blows my mind. Your learning new things every single day and my love for you keeps growing. I thought I couldn't possibly love you more then I already did when I was pregnant with you, I thought I couldn't possibly love you more the moment you were placed on my chest. How I was so wrong. This love keeps growing and growing and I know it's no where near the love I'll have for you next week or next year. Your such a blessing in your daddy and I's life. We prayed for you and wished for you for over a year and to know your here in our arms and healthy is beyond a blessing. You are my little sunshine girl, you brighten my days and make my life have even more of a purpose. My prayer for you is that you grow up strong, smart, kind, caring and loving The Lord. I pray that The Lord blesses your life so richly and that you chase your dreams no matter how big they are. Your dad and I will always support you with all that we are! I hope you always know how much your daddy and I love you and thank god for you. Happy 20 weeks my sweet Rosie Jane.
With all my heart,
Your mommy