Sunday, June 28, 2015

editing...

A lot has gone on lately and I just keep pushing back writing a blog post about it. Im not sure how to get it all down in words and truthfully I'm not sure I am ready to get it all out yet. I wanna share how we found out about baby number two, I wanna write about how the first two months of my pregnancy was, I wanna write about how we lost the baby but I just need some time to do a proper post. I dont wanna just throw it together. But I promise I will share about it all because I wanna get it all down for myself before I forget everything. I always wanna remember this baby and the impact it has had on us. This past almost two weeks has been hard but Josh and I have been brought closer then ever and honestly I think it has helped us in our marriage become stronger. Maybe that was the purpose of all of this.. to bring us closer and make us stronger. I have felt our love grow so much this week. Anyways i'm rambling now.. here are some pictures from the past week or so. I've been super bored with my ig photos as of late. I know everyone looks at others feeds and envy them. I need a little change in my life and as silly as it sounds maybe a little editing change is just what i need to give me a little pick me up and face lift :) Here is a handful i have been playing with. Would love some feedback on what you think of this new style. Keep my old or change it up a bit? I feel these have a more vintage vibe!? Would love your opinion here or over on ig! Hope you all had a happy weekend with the ones you love most.