Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Love Sparkle Pretty Feature...

I'm excited to be featuring Love Sparkle Pretty today. They have the most gorgeous one of a kind flower halos that are some of the best I have ever seen. I have wanted to do a shoot with Rosie and I in matching halos and when I saw Love Sparkle Pretty I knew I needed some from her. You can tell the detail and work Kayla puts into each piece. Each is so unique and truly a work of art.
Recieve 25% off your order with code "PRETTYB25"  expires 7/12
Check out all her items at her website: http://lovesparklepretty.etsy.com 
Instagram: lovesparklepretty

Here are a handful of shots Josh quick snapped in a gorgeous field of flowers we found while driving the other day. I think I need to head back there before they are all dead. The 100 mosquito bites were totally worth it :)