Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Glowy Makeup Tutorial

So I decided to make a makeup tutorial. I have always loved hair and makeup and for those of you who don't know I actually went to cosmetology school and have my license just dont work in a salon or anything anymore :) Anyways I am no professional at makeup this is just something I do for fun. Also disclaimer I say uhmmm a lot and I realized I forgot to rub in my highlighter on my nose towards the end.. I realized it when putting my mascara on and fixed it but I couldn't see my mirror well when doing this and apparently didn't see it (face palm). Hope you guys like it. Im excited to show you another hair tutorial soon on how to do a chunky fishtail/dutch braid and how to style it a couple different ways! If you have any questions please ask also I linked all the makeup used for this look on my video on youtube! (promise my next one wont be so awkward haha )

xo,
allie