Tuesday, August 25, 2015

LouLou Lollipop Feature

These days EVERYTHING goes into Rosies mouth. We are still waiting on teeth to pop through (im convinced it will be after 1 years now lol). We got these Lou Lou Lollipop teething necklace in the mail last week and Rosie takes it EVERYWHERE. She is in love with them and they are just so cute. These necklaces are FDA approced high quality silicon bead that are free of BPA, PVC, phathalates, lead, cadium, latex and other toix material. They are all strung by hand using nylon cord that are not flammable and thy are also anti-modal. I love that I can feel good about whats going into Rosies mouth and plu now that she crawls she finds EVERY single little crumb on the floor I swear so these keep her busy lol!!! I do supervise when I let Rosie play with them.

                                Check them out here: Lou Lou Lollipop
                          Use code Allie20 for 20% your order at checkout