Friday, April 1, 2016

March Favorites

Hello everyone!!!!
It's been WAY to long since I've used this little space and I wanted to dust it off today and start sharing here again. What better way than to share some of my very favorite things I've been using this month!!!
I always want to keep this space genuine and stuff I truly love and know you guys will too. I always get excited seeing other bloggers and friends share things they love and trying them out for myself so I hope you guys can do the same :)


First thing I've been completely obsessing over this month is this amazing EOS shaving cream. I was waking through Walgreens and it caught my eye. Anything in a cute package I'm instantly sold 🙈 I saw it was around 4$ so I figured what did I have to lose. I've been using it all month and my legs have been like silk. It smells like heaven and I love how creamy and moisturizing it has been on my legs!

EOS Shaving Cream
 




The second thing I wanted to share with you are these AMAZING tinted lip balms from Younique. My lips are always always chapped and I'm such a Chapstick girl. I love that I can get the feeling and hydration of Chapstick with amazing color and natural ingredients! I've worn these literally everyday this month. Not even lying. You can keep them simple or dress them up and I just love that. They have five gorgeous colors from neutral to pinks, reds and berry! These are perfect for the summer months coming up 👄❤️

Lip Bon Bons








The third thing I've been obsessing over the past couple weeks is this mio water enhancer!!! So I've been trying super hard to cut back on my love for Mountain Dew and caffine. Drinking water doesn't come easy for me and this flavor peach mango is like the best thing ever. It helps me drink 6 glasses a day so easily. I actually tried a Mountain Dew for the first time all week yesterday and it didn't even taste good. Hoping I can just move past that gross caffine habit!💗

Mio Water Enhancer



The fourth thing I have been loving this month is this renewing argon oil of moracco shampoo by ogx!! My hair feels SOOO good and it smells simply amazing!! I got it at Walgreens and it's a reasonable shampoo that has helped my hair feel so healthy. 💁🏻

OGX shampoo


The last thing I've been loving is the blushing tulips and peonies hand soap from bath and body. I can't get enough of the smell and like I said.. Im such a sucker for cute packaging and it matches our bathroom Reno so well.. I just couldn't pass it up. I'm glad I grabbed them because it's become an instant fav. Anyone else obsessed with good smelling hand soaps from
Bath and body? I could seriously spend all day in that store smelling soaps, perfumes and candles! 😬

Blushing Tulips and Peonies Soap





That's it for my March favorites! Let me know if you guys have tried any of these or if you end up trying them what you think! Can't wait to get back into the swing of blogging I've sure missed it!! Thanks for always supporting me guys, you are all seriously the best!
Xo,
Allie