Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gather...

I know I know it's been a while. I'm so bad at the keeping up here but hope to have some really amazing things coming to the blog this year I can't wait to share about.

I thought I would share some recent pictures of our house decor. I get asked constantly where things are from, where I buy my decor, etc so I figured I would share my favorite finds and shops and stores here for you guys.

Tomorrow I'll be posting my bedroom pics and my new arches with a fall wreath I hung but For now here is my dining room.

I simply adore this gather sign and truthfully I have more plans for it than just thing but for now it's up and I couldn't love it more. I got it from one of my fav decor shops for signs it's Feather & Birch. Check out her amazing shop.. She's one of my all time favs!

Also I've been dying for a sign that had this saying. How perfect is this one. Just adore it!!

Our lamp is from ikea, the pumpkins are from target/antique store fine and my favorite candle from target!!

So that's all for now! Tomorrow I'll share my bedroom.

Have a wonderful Thursday night friends 💗