Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I love dutch doors...

I've been on pinterest way more than I would like to admit lately ;) Every time I swear I type farmhouse kitchen to go scope the latest and greatest kitchen inspiration this picture of this gorgeous farmhouse kitchen with amazing wood beams on the ceiling pops up and there it is. That gorgeous dutch door. I decided one day I will have a farmhouse with a dutch door in the kitchen. I mean seriously how amazing would it be with it open on a nice summer or fall day.. breeze coming in, fresh country air, the sound of kids playing outside. Alright but really.. its on my list of must haves for our house one day... until then Ill just sit here pinning some for inspirations LOL! Do you love dutch doors?
Whats one thing on your dream house list?
 
pic cred/source: Pinterest